If your gross monthly income is $3000 or less you may qualify for Low Cost Dog Training. Here’s how to apply:
- Complete the application in its entirety.
- Alternatively, applications and requested documents can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- Once your application is received, it will be reviewed. If your application is approved, you will receive notification by email with further instructions.
- Approved applications are good for 6 months. This means once your application is approved, you can participate in any training provided by The Canine Training Project Inc. at a reduced rate. You MUST submit another application and documentation every 6 months to continue training at these rates.
- Classes are filled on a first-come first-served basis. Application approval does not guarantee a spot in any class. You must complete registration with payment in order to reserve your spot.
- Participants are required to work with their dog(s) on a regular basis as instructed by the trainer. If it is apparent that the required amount of time is not being spent training outside of class(es), participant will be immediately dismissed from the program to allow for another applicant to participate.
- Questions about this program can be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via our contact page, or by direct message on our Facebook page.
Please allow 2 weeks before inquiring about application status.